Piwigo Client - Free
Do we record data?
Yes, we record data during use of the app.
Why do we record data?
We track use of the application with the following purposes:
- More efficient bug resolution
- Ascertaining the way the app is being used
We aim to collect the minimum data required to achieve this purpose
User identifiable data
Though we do not aim to record user data, we do not rule out the possibility of recording user identifiable data
Any data recorded will be chosen to aid with and used for the purposes listed above.
How do we achieve this?
- We use the firebase api to log user actions within the app (e.g. navigate to the upload or settings page).
- We use the firebase api to log errors that occur within the app (even if the app does not crash) in order to fix bugs.
- We use unique adverts within the app, and the advert framework allows us to see information about which adverts are being served. This allows us to get an idea of which pages are used most frequently, but does not contain user identifiable information
Will we change this policy?
We cannot rule this possibility out, but if we make a material change, you will be notified of the change in the app.